Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Time

 We have had  a lot of great events happening this summer! In April I graduated from Weber State.. Whoo Whoo! (such a relief!). I have been accepted to the Master's program at Utah State for school counseling and I can't wait to start!... Then an amazing family from my mission came to visit, the one and only WATSON FAMILY! I love them so much... they taught me an awful lot and will always have an impact on my life! For the 4th we went to Bear Lake and had a blast... we were as red as lobsters when we came home.. but we love spending time with our families! Other than that, we are just finishing our home up... it has taken a while with the remodel but we are glad we are doing it right and are excited to get it finished. Life is good and we hope it is for all of you too!










1 comment:

  1. Awesome Tiff!! I can't wait to get together with you sometime and see your home!! I miss ya and love ya!

    Chels

    ReplyDelete