Thursday, February 16, 2012

A new year


Well... 2012 is looking like it will be a wonderful year. I guess anthing can be wonderful or not, it just depends on your attitude! I really feel just so blessed and happy :) I have been working very hard to meet school deadlines, as well as working, and trying to be a good wife... and sometimes it has seemed impossible. I appreciate how amazing my family is, especially Shawn! He is the best husband ever and brings me back down to earth a lot when I am overwhelmed... I love him so much!!! I finally feel like I have had a breakthrough with the demands of life... YAY... :) My Senior research project was approved by Weber State so I can get started on that. I scored high enough on the MAT to apply for graduate school. (I just sent my application in, and all I am waiting for is my Weber State graduation) I am so excited and hope for the best with the Master's program at Utah State. Shawn and I started to paint the walls of our home :) So much fun! I am super excited to decorate... :) Shawn and his family have done most of the work on the house... I married a very talented man!.. and we are so appreciative of all that our families do to help us. Shawn received a promotion at work... I am very proud of him and glad he enjoys his job! We had a fun Valentine's... I loved it because we got to spend time together... that has become rare at times, so I love any chance we get time together! Shawn took me to see The Vow and out to dinner... it was a great night. I have been helping coach a couple of basketball teams this year, it has been so much fun! The Freshmen took second place at their tournament yesterday.... it is really neat to see the girls grow throughout the season!... Life just continues being busy... but it is so much fun! Until next time.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment