Saturday, July 16, 2011




Hello! Wow I almost forgot we had a blog haha... It has been a very busy few months. (Thanks to my Fav. Cousin Regi for reminding me lol), Which we are so excited for you to get your mission call! YAY!!! Love you! So Shawn and I have had a lot of changes.... We just bought a home in Garland and we are very excited about it.. Shawn has been doing so much work, (along with his father and grandpa) on our home. They knocked out a false ceiling in out kitchen, put in can lights, sheet rocked, etc. It looks very nice though. Now we just need to get all the little things taken care of so we can paint and put new carpet in. It feels good to get ready for our own home. We are both very busy with our jobs, our dog Sadie, School (Which I can't wait to graduate in the Spring!), and Primary. I have the cutest primary kids ever the SUNBEAMS!! They are adorable and I love them!.. They remind me of our nieces and nephews... more cuties we love to be around! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment